4. Provide fire fighting and fire detection equipment.
Where necessary the responsible person must:
• Ensure that the premises are equipped with appropriate fire equipment that is fighting with fire detectors.
• Record, repair and fire that is maintain equipment and any problems in the premises
• Ensure alarms and any non-automatic fire-fighting gear is readily available, user friendly and suggested by indications.
• Take measures for fire fighting in the premises and nominate persons that are responsible implement those measures.
• Ensure that the number of such individuals, their equipment and their training available to them are sufficient, taking into consideration how big, therefore the hazards that are specific into the premises
• Arrange any necessary associates with outside crisis services, specially as to fire-fighting, rescue work and medical and emergency health care.
5. Keep all emergency exits clear.
All escape routes must be held clear at all times and any blockages eliminated immediately.
To know about electrical safety certificate selling house and electrical safety certificate when buying a house, please go to all of our site electric safety certificate (Read A great deal more).
FIRE NOC for Hospitals:
The us government provided complete instruction in 'part 4' of this National Building code of India-2005, "Fire and life safety" for the Fire prevention and Fire safety of the medical center building. A medical center building plan should inculcate the Hospital that is following Engineering Provision for the Fire precaution as per the NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare services).
NABH provisions for the Fire precautions in the medical center:
• There must be an approval for the installing of the devices that are firefighting.
• quick access to the control space location.
• Control panel needs to get linked to Fire detection or alarm system.
• access of the Pump rooms including electrical plus the diesel room.
• Arrangements for filing Fire Tenders.