Know the Porn Myths to Avoid a Disappointed Penis
Watching porn is a rite of passage for most men. It begins with a few visuals, like that proverbial Playboy magazine a group of friends passes around well before they are old enough to know what it all means. Eventually a young man discovers the visual and aural stimulation of moving video, and that often begins a lifelong love of porn. In fact, the sore penis that results from far too much porn watching might become a man's first foray into figuring out good penis care.
But when a man begins to enjoy pleasure with someone outside of the screen, he is all too often disappointed by the vast gulf between what porn teaches him and what really happens in the bedroom. For the uninitiated, here are a few things to never actually expect to translate from the screen to the bedroom.
1) Perfect bodies. All the participants in a porn video tend to be very young and healthy. And if they aren't, the video producers use tricks of camera angles and lighting to hide any flaws. The result is the belief that a woman should look a certain way, and a man should too. That can definitely lead to disappointment in the bedroom.
2) Instant hardness. Men in porn are very rarely seen in a flaccid state. The moment a woman walks across the screen, they are hard enough to crush diamonds. The truth is that most porn productions use a 'fluffer' - a woman whose only job is to get a man hard before he walks onscreen. What appears to be 'instant' really is just an illusion.
3) She gets off fast. Women in porn seem to feel as though every touch is orgasmic, and they appear to have numerous orgasms throughout one session. The truth is very different. Women usually need a very specific type of stimulation, for much more than just a few seconds, in order to get turned on - much less to get off.
4) Noise, noise, noise! A porn video is filled with aural stimulation, which is part of why most guys love it so much. And who wouldn't? The problem is that women aren't really going to make noises like that in the sack. Sure, they might be enthusiastic and make some noise, but the sounds in a porn film will not likely be replicated in the bedroom.
5) Money shots. Here's an interesting stat: porn actors ejaculate somewhere other than the vagina 81 percent of the time. Most of the time they do it on her body or most commonly, her face. The problem is that 80 percent of women in real life report not liking that particular move. So unless Xnx approves beforehand, don't expect to replicate this.
6) Crazy moves. Remember the 'fluffer' and the illusion she creates? The same thing is true of a woman who can do wild things in porn, like anal sex without any preparation, or double penetration. In each case, the situation has been prepped and carefully coordinated off-camera. Again, don't expect to replicate things like this!